dllhost.exe, multiple explorer.exe's, high CPU usage, and memory usage

Akik

Thread author
Jan 3, 2015
Recently my computer has been plagued by High CPU and general malware. I believe i've removed most of the malware. But I can't seem to fix the issue with the dllhost.exe and multiple explorer.exe running.

First i ran Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then I ran Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit. Found lots of issues. all resolved. Ran them recently again and no malware was found. Still have the explorer.exe issue though.

Then I used combofix, but it changed nothing.

In the meanwhile i've just been ending the explorer.exe processes that take high CPU. This allows me to temporarily use my computer before they start popping up again.

Akik

Thread author
Jan 3, 2015
I don't know what you need me to post. Hopefully this might provide some insight.

Attachments

• imgo.jpeg
    imgo.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 57

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.