Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Just tested it out. Seems to break some functionality in uBlock Origin/Nano Adblocker. Not all ads can be blocked. Anyone else confirm this? Obviously it also completely bypasses my hosts file so that might be another factor. But great find! :D

Last edited:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Just tested it out. Seems to break some functionality in uBlock Origin/Nano Adblocker. Not all ads can be blocked. Anyone else confirm this? Obviously it also completely bypasses my hosts file so that might be another factor. But great find! :D
I think only CleanBrowsing DNS from the list is considered as a secure DNS i.e. it has content filtering like ads, malware etc. Others not on the list are KeweonDNS, AdGuard DNS etc

However, KeweonDNS only supports DoH (DNS-over-HTTPS). AdGuard DNS has no support for DoH

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.