Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
They said the rule will look something like this

<Rule action="block" enabled="1" action_id="0" hostnames="domain1

domain3

domain4

domain5

domainX" name="Block Domains" />
I created block rules by adding 5 domains using the program first then opened the config file and added many more domains following the same pattern but still said wrong symbols. But the rules in the config file doesn't look like the one you posted here :unsure: Also maybe currently it has a certain limit of domains it can add to the rule.
Anyway, I may check it again if they add a more easier way to add domains. I've been using SimpleDNSCrypt for few months without any problem and imported a huge blacklist containing 676044 domains and subdomains at the moment. Well, surely almost nobody needs such a huge list but what can I say, that's me and right now it seems there's no simpler way to do this in YogaDNS.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.