Advice Request Do FRST Files Contain My Information?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciao

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 22, 2022
Good day, I scanned with FRST and sent the files to someone who asked me (The files were files named FRST and Addition) There is no information to upload, right?

Note: There were two files, FRST and addition.

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
Aren't the FRST files just FRST.txt files? If yes just open them and read what information is inside.

Reactions: brambedkar59

ciao

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 22, 2022
Aren't the FRST files just FRST.txt files? If yes just open them and read what information is inside.
There is a lot of text, it is impossible for me to read

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
There is a lot of text, it is impossible for me to read
Those files are for the dedicated staff member to investigate. If you wonder something about your specific case, please ask in that thread instead, as otherwise you risk getting more unnecessary confused. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.