Nightwalker

Level 11
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
ESET
If you find it light in your pc I highly recommend BitDefender.
It has superb detection and it is very easy to use, but it doesnt play well with some machines, just remember this.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
ESET
yeah it doesnt play well with some machines test it first on your pc if your computer is made for gaming then bitdefender is good for you

Atlas147

Level 29
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
I think Bitdefender was great when I used it on my system, one problem I was having was that there was a significant slowdown whenever you update the virus definitions.
Other than that no problems whatsoever.

Neno

Level 5
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Malwarebytes
BD has a potential to be the best IS suite on the market, and it is nearly there. Than again most of the products in this branch are really good. Price is a mighty factor (and who gives more free time than BD?) :).

H

hjlbx

BD has a potential to be the best IS suite on the market, and it is nearly there. Than again most of the products in this branch are really good. Price is a mighty factor (and who gives more free time than BD?) :).
I agree, but they do need to fix bugs. Bugs are holding back the rep points... user's shun it.

rupeshjoshi62

Level 7
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
F-Secure
Price For BD is like 0 look at the giveaway section you will find 6 months giveaways of its internet security suit. so, you can get it free for some time and from my view BD has realesed its giveaways many time in last year and may give this year too.

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
Bitdefender isn't a bad product, those bugs issues which experience by users will be case to case basis but protection capabilities really be a wise choice. ;)

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
as a ex-bitdefender user I recommend to you. It's an amazing product but has some bugs and in some machines is heavy but depends on the system.
but as one year bitdefender user (2014), I thinks that is great in all aspects;)