Do you recommend Bitdefender ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hjlbx

Thread author
Considering that i tried personally BD,can you tell me do you recommend it ? Or do you recommend AVG instead ? Thanks.

At maximum settings, with its focus on automation, I would feel very confident using it. I like it.

Did you experience any "bugs" as reported by other users?

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
If you find it light in your pc I highly recommend BitDefender.
It has superb detection and it is very easy to use, but it doesnt play well with some machines, just remember this.

the unknwn

Level 1
Verified
Mar 8, 2015
yeah it doesnt play well with some machines test it first on your pc if your computer is made for gaming then bitdefender is good for you

Reactions: Sr. Normal

conred55

Level 3
Verified
Jan 10, 2015
it slow downs my pc and uses above 200mb ram And some peoples os crashed Its not bitdefender its bitchfinder

Last edited:

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
I think Bitdefender was great when I used it on my system, one problem I was having was that there was a significant slowdown whenever you update the virus definitions.
Other than that no problems whatsoever.

Neno

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jan 4, 2012
BD has a potential to be the best IS suite on the market, and it is nearly there. Than again most of the products in this branch are really good. Price is a mighty factor (and who gives more free time than BD?) :).

H

hjlbx

Thread author
BD has a potential to be the best IS suite on the market, and it is nearly there. Than again most of the products in this branch are really good. Price is a mighty factor (and who gives more free time than BD?) :).

I agree, but they do need to fix bugs. Bugs are holding back the rep points... user's shun it.

rupeshkj

Level 7
Verified
Oct 31, 2013

Price For BD is like 0 look at the giveaway section you will find 6 months giveaways of its internet security suit. so, you can get it free for some time and from my view BD has realesed its giveaways many time in last year and may give this year too.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Bitdefender isn't a bad product, those bugs issues which experience by users will be case to case basis but protection capabilities really be a wise choice. ;)

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
as a ex-bitdefender user I recommend to you. It's an amazing product but has some bugs and in some machines is heavy but depends on the system.
but as one year bitdefender user (2014), I thinks that is great in all aspects;)

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Thanks guys,i will install BD,if i get issues i will try another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.