Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
Hey Everyone

With BT I get free McAfee Internet Security 2015 - is it any good, and would you recommend using it?

Tony :)

Reactions: omidomi

Shaun

Level 2
Verified
Feb 17, 2014
Hey Everyone

With BT I get free McAfee Internet Security 2015 - is it any good, and would you recommend using it?

Tony :)

I personally hate McAfee and will never use it again but its all about what you like since its free you may as well try it?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
You may wanted to test because negative feedbacks mentioned may not reflect immediately when installed on a system.

nastynate

Level 1
Verified
Oct 18, 2014
McAfee is okay it's just when it comes to new ransomware it has a hard time detecting them on every video review I always see McAfee get hit with a ransomware that basically stops the review and gives McAfee a grade F. But if you don't run any suspicious file or untrusted file you'll be okay with it.

Reactions: Sunshine-boy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.