Advice Request Does Any Of You Use Driver Updaters/Software?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
If Windows Update doesn't auto-update my driver, then I assume the latest stable driver in installed. Drivers ain't easy piece of software, I prefer not to be installing and uninstalling them every week.

The onl driver I manually download is the graphics drivers, since downloading it from Nvidia site also lets you install GeForce Experience.

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
Why still using 1909 build? 20H2 is newest one and 21H1 on the way.

So you already miss two versions. (20H1 + 20H2). Soon or later your 1909 is EoL
I made a backup image installed and tuned everything I needed for my work and restored this image time to time and I just realized I'm using the old version.
It looks It's time to update my system :D

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
What do you mean by that? Current Windows 10 21H1 doesn't allow to install drivers?
Only very limited, even though windows driver database contains them, windows update do not offer them, but since it will isolate 3rd party drivers, it will be more forthcoming.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.