Does anyone have a sample of NavaShield?

BobBobooooooobo1324

Thread author
Aug 4, 2012
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but Virus Exchange seemed a bit out of place. Anyway, the subject pretty much sums up what I'm asking for. I would like the version that laughs at you over and spams you over the one that says "Deleting Drive C:" while filling up the screen. Or both would be cool too. If this is the wrong section to post in, feel free to point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
BobBobooooooobo1324 said:
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but Virus Exchange seemed a bit out of place. Anyway, the subject pretty much sums up what I'm asking for. I would like the version that laughs at you over and spams you over the one that says "Deleting Drive C:" while filling up the screen. Or both would be cool too. If this is the wrong section to post in, feel free to point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Alright, do you have a virtual machine ready for testing? I see you're wanting to get some laughs.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
BobBobooooooobo1324 said:
Is there a thread on the Virus Exchange section that has the installer? Is it possible I can get a link?

Sorry couldn't find a sample. I tried a search of the forum and found nothing. Just a note there is a search box where you can search the forum at the bottom of the page where you can search, if you can't find it then we may not have it.

P

Plexx

The rogue of 2010. Perhaps the collection by Internet Chicken has it. I haven't checked yet. Have a look at the collection at the Virus Exchange.

BobBobooooooobo1324

Thread author
Aug 4, 2012
Malware Maniac said:
Sorry couldn't find a sample. I tried a search of the forum and found nothing. Just a note there is a search box where you can search the forum at the bottom of the page where you can search, if you can't find it then we may not have it.

Malware Maniac, thanks for your help. navashield.com has been gone for a while, so I can't just get it from there. If anyone has or finds a sample, it would be great if they could let me know.

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
Well I had navashield , It was in a stash 8 Gig of malware from 2009 - 2010
which I had uploaded and stored online to Megaupload
And ouch ,,, So no navashield now ,

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.