Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLense

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone use Google Assistant?
Personally, I know apps like this and Cortana can be extremely useful at some point, but I guess I just got used to doing everything manually that I barely use apps like this. One of those that hang there and never get opened. Apparently, the news is Google Assistant will get a hardware button on Android phones.
My question is, cause I am curious and might change my mind, do you use it, and what feature you find particularly useful?

ItsReallyMe

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2017
I installed Google Assistance on my phone a few months ago thinking it is better than Google Now but i hated it and uninstalled and keep using Google Now again! which is very useful for me!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
No because Google will sell all my data. <Insert more paranoia BS>

Jokes aside, I use Assistant on iOS, as it's not available on my Android device. I like the fact you can hold to select and unsend the request, similar to a soft delete. The rest of your activities can be manage from My Activity.

Reactions: DarkLense
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.