Does Cylance offers home solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempnexus

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 25, 2015
I have a Sophos Home UTM that I build so I don't mind installing a UTM solution.
I was wondering if there is a version of home use Cylance protection?

Bryan Gale

Dec 15, 2015
I have a Sophos Home UTM that I build so I don't mind installing a UTM solution.
I was wondering if there is a version of home use Cylance protection?
Hi Tempnexus,

We don't yet offer a direct for consumer solution. That being said, we do have a number of current enterprise customers that provide a home use option for employee owned systems. If you're interested at all, please let me know and I can get you in touch with the right folks internally here at Cylance who would be happy to set up a demo for you and help out.

Regards,
Bryan @ Cylance

Reactions: Smith83

woodrowbone

Level 10
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
Hi Tempnexus,

We don't yet offer a direct for consumer solution. That being said, we do have a number of current enterprise customers that provide a home use option for employee owned systems. If you're interested at all, please let me know and I can get you in touch with the right folks internally here at Cylance who would be happy to set up a demo for you and help out.

Regards,
Bryan @ Cylance

Hi Bryan,
Welcome to MalwareTips!

It is always great to have an employee from the developer present.
Maybe you could start a thread and let us follow the development of your product?
Some of us here are eager to test drive your product, if possible of course?

/W

Tempnexus

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 25, 2015
Bryan, I am a small fish there is no need to expend your resources to provide a demo of the tool.
However, I would love to be a beta or alpha tester for the home user program.
I have stand alone UTM machine running on Vsphere so I could easily load whatever server is required to work with home user.

Christopher Ortman

Mar 2, 2016
I second that. I'm using Sophos UTM and would love to try out Cylance if they ever get a home product, our company is looking into purchasing it, and I sought it out for this reason.

Andrew Stevens

Aug 24, 2016
We're a Cylance preferred partner and have an ecommerce site where you can purchase and download a single annual license or a monthly subscription for a single endpoint. We also offer Windows and OS X compatible versions. You can find us here www.cybrforce.com

If you're the sysadmin for your home and have kids then it is worth the $60 a year license fee - at least that's been my personal experience.

Best - Andrew

H

hjlbx

We're a Cylance preferred partner and have an ecommerce site where you can purchase and download a single annual license or a monthly subscription for a single endpoint. We also offer Windows and OS X compatible versions. You can find us here www.cybrforce.com

If you're the sysadmin for your home and have kids then it is worth the $60 a year license fee - at least that's been my personal experience.

Best - Andrew

I suggest if Cylance wants to sell to consumers then it should consider adopting a 30-day trial model.

Security softs without any limited-time free trial is a hard-sell and doesn't appeal to the vast majority of consumers.

Reactions: arslan ejaz

Andrew Stevens

Aug 24, 2016
I suggest if Cylance wants to sell to consumers then it should consider adopting a 30-day trial model.

Security softs without any limited-time free trial is a hard-sell and doesn't appeal to the vast majority of consumers.

Thanks for the response. If you need to trial it in your environment we can work with you to accomplish that goal.

jtshadow92

Level 2
Verified
Jul 17, 2015
I would love to try cylance for a couple days before I buy. If anyone is available to provide that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.