Does FortiClient Av contain a BB?

Slyguy

Level 32
OS
Other OS
Thank you for the details, how much does the Fortinet hardware cost per year to run?
It depends.. Yearly renewal are a percentage of the total cost of the unit. One of my favorite units is the Fortigate 60E, which has a SOC3 chip in it, the SOC3 is usually limited to the 200E and higher lineup so it is very very speedy. You can get a 60E for about $600-$800 range, the yearly renewal can be found for around $200 a year. So only 16 bucks a month for everything it offers. FortiSandbox virtual runs another $100 a year for the 60E, which will amp up your protection significantly.

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
ESET
It depends.. Yearly renewal are a percentage of the total cost of the unit. One of my favorite units is the Fortigate 60E, which has a SOC3 chip in it, the SOC3 is usually limited to the 200E and higher lineup so it is very very speedy. You can get a 60E for about $600-$800 range, the yearly renewal can be found for around $200 a year. So only 16 bucks a month for everything it offers. FortiSandbox virtual runs another $100 a year for the 60E, which will amp up your protection significantly.
And does it matter on how many computers you have on the network? I was thinking of looking into this for a not for profit but if it cost $1000s to setup and run then it out of the question. Right now we are paying about $250AUD for 27 SEP licenses....

Slyguy

Level 32
OS
Other OS
And does it matter on how many computers you have on the network? I was thinking of looking into this for a not for profit but if it cost $1000s to setup and run then it out of the question. Right now we are paying about $250AUD for 27 SEP licenses....
FortiGate device can activate and control 10 FortiClient Endpoints for free per device. If that isn't enough, it's approximately $140 a year to cover 200 endpoints. As for the Fortigate itself, it doesn't matter how many devices are behind it, 5, 10, 100, 1000 it's the same price. I have 65 devices behind my Fortigate.

A big benefit of Fortigate is also the exceptional VPN. Fortigate allows you to configure a secured VPN server in your home then install the FortiClient VPN on all remote devices/phones/laptops/tablets, and connect back behind your secured network from remote.

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Avast
Is its behavior blocker functional or effective when the system is offline?