Question Does Kaspersky protect against Malicious Minecraft Mods

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Shadowra

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
So the private loader kaspersky got with behavioral blocking?
Also yeah, I understand that no AV can get everything. I just find Kaspersky to be far ahead of other AV's and detect pretty much everything.

Yes, because KSN knew him.
It also works with fake YouTube crackers that carry stealers like Vidar, Redline or Racoon.
But I assure you, they are very quickly detected by the Kaspersky database :)
(Something that Norton won't be able to analyze, as the inflated files are between 1 and 2Gb in size, and Norton has a weight limit for analyzing them).

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
It also works with fake YouTube crackers that carry stealers like Vidar, Redline or Racoon.
(Something that Norton won't be able to analyze, as the inflated files are between 1 and 2Gb in size, and Norton has a weight limit for analyzing them).
Norton blocks many of them with SONAR or IPS as well. But harmony beats all of them.

Xeno1234

Level 14
Thread author
Jun 12, 2023
Kaspersky's Behavioral detection is top notch, makes sense it got it. I find it extremely effective at stealers which is the malware that probably pertains to me the most.

Norton blocks many of them with SONAR or IPS as well. But harmony beats all of them.
After using Harmony for a bit its grown on me. I'm going to continue using Kaspersky until its subscription ends, however Harmony is a step up from it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.