Does VIPRE have a new developer?

Discussion in 'Vipre (ThreatTrack)' started by 3link9, Aug 11, 2014.

1. 3link9

3link9 Level 5

Oct 22, 2011
    United States
    So I was searching the internet and looked at VIPRE, I noticed that they are no longer developed by GFI but a company named ThreatTrack Security. GFI still exists but no longer lists VIPRE as a product.
    Unless i'm living under a rock and didn't notice the news but I didn't hear about this until now.

Anyone have any thoughts about this?
    vrb93 and MalwareT like this.
  2. Petrovic

Petrovic Level 61

Apr 25, 2013
    Somewhere In nowhere
    3link9 likes this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
I bought a developer account does it really let me keep apps I sign myself for 1 year ? Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile Saturday at 10:29 PM
Microsoft Fixes Windows 10 Vulnerability But Doesn't (gaining admin-level privileges) News Archive Feb 21, 2018
Android Does anyone use Google Assistant? Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile Feb 12, 2018
  • About Us

Our community has been around since 2010, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds about security and technology . We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Need Malware Removal Help?

If you're being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit, seeing constant pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars or strange search results, your computer may be infected with malware. We offer free malware removal assistance to our members in the Malware Removal Assistance forum.
  • Quick Tip

Without meaning to, you may click a link that installs malware on your computer. To keep your computer safe, only click links and downloads from sites that you trust. Don’t open any unknown file types, or download programs from pop-ups that appear in your browser.