Don't see post immediately after submitting it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucozann

Thread author
Aug 13, 2013
My first post was to Malware Removal Assistance. I did not see it and tried a few more times. I later learned that -- The first 3 posts of ALL new members require approval by mods/admins. Please be patient if you don't see your post immediately after submitting it. -

Is there a way to have a message shown to new users who try to post that their post first needs approval by mods/admins. When I first post to Malware Removal Assistance, I was brought back to the main Malware Removal Assistance page without any indication of what happened. I did not see any notice that my post required approval by mods/admins before showing up in the thread. Thanks!

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
It's because staff have to approve that post you made. :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hello,

We'll look into this to make it more clear to new users.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Earth said:
Hello,

We'll look into this to make it more clear to new users.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Well then, when you get to reviewing mine, as I had no idea that my posts would be monitored for a while. You can approve one a delete the rest as I tried to post multiple times thinking there was something wrong.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
I posted a new thread in the Giveaway, Contest and Sweepstakes section and its on Sketch drawer v1.3 free for only 18 hours at the time of posting from sharewareonsale . com but unfortunately it didn't appear there.
thanks,
sid_16.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Check the 'Read Before Posting' requirements (ie. types of Software permitted) located here:
http://malwaretips.com/Forum-Giveaways-Contests-and-Sweepstakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.