Dr.Web 11.0.0.10191 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Mine is no way near that, you never hear Dr.Web very quiet and system loads a lot faster than Kaspersky. Mine currently sits at 0.13% CPU for the control service and 1.2% firewall process - the other(s) i.e., anti-rootkit a lot less.

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
400MB ram usage for a single engine, holy smoke. I rather go with F-Secure, or G-Data over this.
well buddy it depends on individual preference, i tried every av available in the market but ultimately return back to drweb. even it taken over 1 gb hard disk space, it does not matter to me. it silently doing its job i like that attitude, every point expressed my me is my personal preference not everybody likes it.

ps: i like avast for sandbox and deepscreen and harden mode but it is not in evolved, but still something missing, it is working like that in my system, i do not know about other system. so end of the day it all comes to personal preferences and taste.

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
Mine is no way near that, you never hear Dr.Web very quiet and system loads a lot faster than Kaspersky. Mine currently sits at 0.13% CPU for the control service and 1.2% firewall process - the other(s) i.e., anti-rootkit a lot less.

you see mine is always at 1 to 2 percent of usage by drweb scanner and remaining things always at 0% of use, as a matter of fact sometimes the drweb engine ram usage drops upto 50 to 65 mb, now see it sits at 99 mb, so i do not know what to say.

dropped.jpg

Huỳnh Nam

Level 2
Verified
Oct 16, 2015
Vietnamese web but have not supported in the installation and use langue vietnamese,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.