App Review Dr. Web LiveCD Test (MalwareDoctor)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Thanks for test, but you forgot to update Dr.Web's definitions.
It's nice if you would like upload samples from all your new tests, found by HitmanPro and MBAM to Virus Exchange :)

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
laguna said:
Does it work on Windows 8 - 64 bit?

Yes Dr. Web does work on Windows 8(not specified if it works on 64-bit or not but I would assume so).

MalwareCenter said:
Thanks for test, but you forgot to update Dr.Web's definitions.
It's nice if you would like upload samples from all your new tests, found by HitmanPro and MBAM to Virus Exchange :)

I guess their latest ISO files from their website are not complete with fully up-to-date definitions.

Also where do you think I acquire my samples from?

Hint: It was your pack. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Great video! Guess it's good to have this on backup just in case.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
MalwareDoctor said:
Also where do you think I acquire my samples from?

Hint: It was your pack. :D

I know it was my pack, but I mean that you can upload files created by my samples to Virus Exchange.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.