App Review Dr.Web Security Space 10 (Maximum Settings) VS Ransomware (Manzaitest)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

Manzai

Thread author

- CoinVault => 1/1 (Blocked and removed)
- Encoder => 1/1 (Blocked and removed)
- Orion => 1/1 (Create startup key blocked)
- KillClick => 1/1 (My mouse work after retart)

Dr.Web blocks all attacks.
CoinVault is detected and removed.
Encoder is detected and removed.
Orion block the machine but is no launch at startup (DrWeb has banned to create startup key)
KillClick blocks the mouse, but works again on restart.

Tag : @xxtoss23 , @MikeV (request by MikeV) , @Rus Anca , @nsm0220 , @Malware Test , @omidomi

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Great test as usual!:)
Next time can you please test Emsi AM vs Emsi IS and maybe vs bitdefender- gdata?...would be interesting to see if Emsi's firewall and Hips add extra detection-protection or not and if Emsi or gdata add detection-protection vs bitdefender....thks;)

Can you also test ashampo IS? ;)

M

Manzai

Thread author
Great test as usual!:)
Next time can you please test Emsi AM vs Emsi IS and maybe vs bitdefender- gdata?...would be interesting to see if Emsi's firewall and Hips add extra detection-protection or not and if Emsi or gdata add detection-protection vs bitdefender....thks;)

Can you also test ashampo IS? ;)

Ashampoo is listed :)

Emsi IS vs EAM I don't know, the only difference is in the firewall :confused:

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Very good performance from Dr.Web, i like this software and when they make it lighter( old laptop;))
i will give it a try again for sure:)
Thanks for the great test Manzai:)

Reactions: Manzai

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Ashampoo is listed :)

Emsi IS vs EAM I don't know, the only difference is in the firewall :confused:

That s exactly my doubt, does Emisi s firewall with Hips add extra detection /security or not?
I ll check Ashampos test, didn t see...thks
p.s. Can you pls test Avast 2015 free" total hardened mode"(ng + heuristic high+ hardened mode agressive+pup)...maybe vs Eset?:)
that would be great! ;) thank you

M

Manzai

Thread author
That s exactly my doubt, does Emisi s firewall with Hips add extra detection /security or not?
I ll check Ashampos test, didn t see...thks
p.s. Can you pls test Avast 2015 free" total hardened mode"(ng + heuristic high+ hardened mode agressive+pup)...maybe vs Eset?:)
that would be great! ;) thank you

I planned VS Emsisoft ;) ESET I can too, but not immediately :)

Reactions: Azure and tonibalas

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.