Expired Dr.Web Security Space 90 Day Free Key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

MITKH

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2014
hi
By visiting the link below the original 90-day license can use Dr.Web Security Spac received.
use this cod :
LITRES

975ksmd92amslxtosbx.png

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Nice promo but I have a question regarding these codes. As I know in some dr. web promos the keys can be used once a year. I mean if you have already received a key and activated on your computer then it doesn't allow you to activate the other key again. It is something like hardware locked ( dr web collects your computer HWID and sends to it' servers. The HWID is stored on the servers. The next time it doesn't allow to activate again. Only once a year)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Nice promo but I have a question regarding these codes. As I know in some dr. web promos the keys can be used once a year. I mean if you have already received a key and activated on your computer then it doesn't allow you to activate the other key again. It is something like hardware locked ( dr web collects your computer HWID and sends to it' servers. The HWID is stored on the servers. The next time it doesn't allow to activate again. Only once a year)
Thats a handy bit of information, I wont be using this software.
Thanks for this heads up Nickolay ;)

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Thats a handy bit of information, I wont be using this software.
Thanks for this heads up Nickolay ;)

Some years ago there was a special promo from Lavasoft company ,,Invite 5 friends and get a 1 year free key for Ad- adware Pro,,. I was happy when I saw this promo. Because I wanted to get keys by cheating them in vmware. But I was disappointed when I founded out that it didn't count my installations. I tried to do it in real computer but it counted only 1 installation (there was smth like hardware locking). So, I had to use other computers for installations..... But I didn't have many computers.... I could solve this problem by a special utility which spoofed the hardware id and managed to get about 50 keys. All of them I shared with my friends/forum users

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Some years ago there was a special promo from Lavasoft company ,,Invite 5 friends and get a 1 year free key for Ad- adware Pro,,. I was happy when I saw this promo. Because I wanted to get keys by cheating them in vmware. But I was disappointed when I founded out that it didn't count my installations. I tried to do it in real computer but it counted only 1 installation (there was smth like hardware locking). So, I had to use other computers for installations..... But I didn't have many computers.... I could solve this problem by a special utility which spoofed the hardware id and managed to get about 50 keys. All of them I shared with my friends/forum users
lol Sneaky :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.