Troubleshoot Drag n' drop Crashes VM (VirtualBox)

M

MalwareT

Thread author
Is anyone encountered this issue ? I'm using 5.0.2 and i get this problem :(

2015-08-26_205100.jpg

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
According to the website of Virtualbox.org:

The version 5.0.2 as an issue on Windows 10 both guest and host but those test build are already fix from the revisions.

Please be aware that Windows 10 is not yet officially supported! There are known problems with VirtualBox 5.0.2 on Windows 10 hosts and with Windows 10 guests. Some of the problems are fixed in the most recent test build which can be found [URL='https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Testbuilds']here[/url].

Upvote 0

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Try to conduct a clean reinstallation because those complications should be fix easily.I've encounter numerous rare errors on Virtualbox that can fix easily. ;)

Reactions: scot and MalwareT
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.