Not open for further replies.

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Has anyone had this happen?
You know when you install a new extension and once it's finished a new webpage pops up saying thanks and has some info on that version blah, blah, blah?... anyhoo once I re-installed dragon and restored my user data folder, everytime I start up dragon my extensions start installing AGAIN and all the webpages pop up as well, it's annoying me to no end!
This happens EVERYTIME I OPEN DRAGON!

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
It could be caused by a bug in Comodo Dragon or corrupted user data.

Check in the Comodo forum and see if any other users have this problem.

Try Google Chrome and see if it gives you the same problem.

Enjoy!!:D

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Well so far chrome hasn't done it, i'll ask in the comodo forums, thanks

EDIT:It's already been posted in the forums

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
MRF71 said:
Well so far chrome hasn't done it, i'll ask in the comodo forums, thanks

EDIT:It's already been posted in the forums

I'm glad you found an answer, I just visited the Comodo forums, it looks like that is not the only bug that effects the latest version. The main problem is they used a beta Chromium source code instead of the final to make the latest Dragon.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.