Expired DriverMax - free 1-year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
DriverMax

test-249x300.png

DriverMax helps you to save all the drivers in a folder or a compressed file. You reinstall Windows, you have all the drivers in a directory and can enable it, so time-saving. In addition, DriverMax searches online for new drivers and installed them automatically.

Promo link
Magazin Registration – PCWelt – DriverMax
Source
Vollversion: DriverMax Pro

2017-10-16_22h28_23.png

I did not use that tools, use it or let it on your owen.....

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
This is an ever going concept on updating drivers. I use a Dell PC, while it came factory set with software to update the hardware, I choose to not do so, because I don't like the excess usage of the software for my computing uses. I need all the power my PC can produce is what I am getting at.
So leaving anything resident where memory or services go is not good for me at all.

This might be a good software for someone using an old PC on a slow and old system to save them time. But in the here in now in my opinion it's not needed.

Just my opinion.........

Reactions: GonzitoVir and hamo

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I installed this one but strangely after activating I got pop up that it's only for Germany and the software was deactivated. Can anyone please confirm whether any one else also facing the same issue?

xsquid

Oct 30, 2017
Yes, same thing happened to me.

Good app for backing up all of your drivers in a package for restoring if something happens, whether using the update part or not.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I installed this one but strangely after activating I got pop up that it's only for Germany and the software was deactivated. Can anyone please confirm whether any one else also facing the same issue?

Ye, I can confirm that it happens. Do you know why? Because there is a regional restriction for all countries except for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. If you want to use this program you should enable a vpn service with a German Ip. After a driver update is done you can disable a vpn again and restore your real Ip.

Last edited:
Reactions: GonzitoVir

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Ye, I can confirm that it happens. Do you know why? Because there is a regional restriction for all countries except for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. If you want to use this program you should enable a vpn service with a German Ip. After a driver update is done you can disable a vpn again and restore your real Ip.
I am good. System work fine and stable without any update. Since it was free I thought lets update the drivers. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.