Unlimited Giveaway DriverMax 16 PRO: Free License Key for 1yr

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://drivermax.de/za-heise-y2312-ahsae7ei/?__c=1&cmplz-force-reload=1702399371476
How to get a license
Launch a VPN, choose Germany as your virtual location, and head to the giveaway page.
Give your first name, last name, email address, complete the captcha, and hit the Absenden button
Check your email inbox for a message from Softwarezirkel
This email contains activation information
If you see Code: DMX-COUNTRY-NOT-ALLOWED, there might be an issue with your VPN.
Giveaway Terms
https://drivermax.de/za-heise-y2312-ahsae7ei/?__c=1&cmplz-force-reload=1702399371476

Brownie2019

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019

Update Your PC Drivers to Keep your computer stable and performing​

This giveaway is for users in Germany area only. If you are outside Germany, you might be able to use a VPN connected to a GERMAN IP to get this giveaway.

DriverMax PRO 16 Key Features:
  • Unlimited daily driver downloads
  • Instant download start
  • Hourly drivers update check
  • Daily drivers update check
  • Faster driver downloads & increased download priority
  • Possibility to be notified on signed driver updates only
  • High priority customer support
  • Multiple, simultaneous driver downloads
  • Fully automated driver installation (no more installation wizards)
  • Creation of system restore points before driver installations
  • Rollback to a previous version of a driver
  • Satisfaction survey 5 minutes after a driver installation and a computer restart
  • Driver backup and restore
  • Unknown device identification and driver download

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Stay away from DriverMax.

I am certainly not a non believer in updating your drivers if needed , but ...

I tried DriverMax, and it doesn't always give you the correct drivers.
Secondly, it makes it very hard to uninstall, even IF you get it uninstalled the amount of junk it leaves behind is unreal. I wound up having to go back to a previous backup I made to get rid of the remnants of it that just would not delete off my system.
DriverMax is considered a PUP.

Do a search for "DriverMax PUP" or "DriverMax Malware" and just see the amount of horror stories this software has created , it's not worth the trouble. If you install it , don't say you were not warned.
If you want good driver updating software , give Iobit Driver Booster a look, they are constantly doing 1 year giveaways and you will always get the correct drivers for your system and devices.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Stay away from DriverMax.

I am certainly not a non believer in updating your drivers if needed , but ...

I tried DriverMax, and it doesn't always give you the correct drivers.
Unless you're having issues with a specific device, there's often no need to keep drivers updated. While DriverMax won't always provide the correct drivers, the same is true for every driver update tool, other than ones provided by PC manufacturers. However I've tested ever driver updater and PC HelpSoft Driver Updater and Driver Easy generally do a better job than other driver tools at finding the right drivers.
Secondly, it makes it very hard to uninstall, even IF you get it uninstalled the amount of junk it leaves behind is unreal. I wound up having to go back to a previous backup I made to get rid of the remnants of it that just would not delete off my system.
DriverMax is considered a PUP.
The leftovers shouldn't matter. If you're worried about leftovers, use HiBit Uninstaller, Revo, or another uninstaller to uninstall apps, so they can scan for leftovers after running the normal uninstaller. Yes, DriverMax is sometimes classified as a PUP, but so are most driver update tools, including Driver Booster. If an app is classified as a PUP or adware, it doesn't mean too much as PUPs aren't malicious. Some of the reasons that apps can be classifieds as PUPs or adware, is if the publisher makes exaggerated claims about their software, or the software displays ads. For example, publishers of driver update software will often claim that keeping drivers updated will make your computer run faster and fix crashes and BSODs. But the reality is that very often, there's very little benefit gained from keeping drivers up to date and also a significant risk of doing so causing issues, due to sometimes installing the wrong drivers, or buggy drivers. While Driver Booster, does a pretty good job of finding the right drivers, it does not always find the right drivers, just like other driver update tools.

One thing worth noting about PC HelpSoft Driver updater (which is published under many different names) and Driver Easy, is that they try to find the customised drivers released by your PC manufacturer, rather than the drivers released by the device manufacturers. The following provides an explanation.

• +Reputation
Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

Ks84

Level 1
Verified
Sep 24, 2015
for some reason i am getting the error country not allowed , my vpn is surfshark , isnt it odd?
seeing the review above i wont use it but still concerned about my vpn

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
for some reason i am getting the error country not allowed , my vpn is surfshark , isnt it odd?
seeing the review above i wont use it but still concerned about my vpn

If your vpn was off before trying , you need to close all your browser windows before turning your vpn on , after your vpn connects open a new browser window and try

Brownie2019

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019

DriverMax 16 -1yr.for free​

Download:

Enter your name and email address. Then click “Absenden”.
Open your email to check an email with the serial number.
Download and install the software on your computer. Register with the license code to upgrade the software to the Pro version.
Input your email and password on the User Registration Wizard window to create a new Drivermax account
You must use a VPN for Germany. If you install and register the software,you need also this german VPN.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.