Sorry Jengo but I couldn`t resist the temptation and now feel suitably admonishedNever expect you support childish behavior Eck ;-)
Regards Eck
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Sorry Jengo but I couldn`t resist the temptation and now feel suitably admonishedNever expect you support childish behavior Eck ;-)
I know Eck, no worries i was fooling around too.Sorry Jengo but I couldn`t resist the temptation and now feel suitably admonishedwon`t happen again.
Regards Eck![]()
Don't push me to resort to the lowest form of childish talk; I'd rather not unleash my inner five-year-old!No don`t move on rashmi Jengo`s just a boney old nut job.
Regards Eck![]()
It is shady software, once installed it is a pain in the ass to uninstall and get rid of it's remnants , IOBit driver booster is much better if you insist on updating drivers.Drivermax is a Shady piece of software. I do not say its harmful but i can understand TM flags it.
Just sent my key to @Nevi , i do not need it.
Thats why Trend flagged it as Unsafe. So no false positive.It is shady software, once installed it is a pain in the ass to uninstall and get rid of it's remnants , IOBit driver booster is much better if you insist on updating drivers.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes