Expired DriverMax 16 PRO: Free License Key for 1yr

Expired Giveaways
29 Replies 11,486 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread details
Promo page
https://drivermax.de/za-heise-y2312-ahsae7ei/?__c=1&cmplz-force-reload=1702399371476
How to get a license
Launch a VPN, choose Germany as your virtual location, and head to the giveaway page.
Give your first name, last name, email address, complete the captcha, and hit the Absenden button
Check your email inbox for a message from Softwarezirkel
This email contains activation information
If you see Code: DMX-COUNTRY-NOT-ALLOWED, there might be an issue with your VPN.
Giveaway Terms
https://drivermax.de/za-heise-y2312-ahsae7ei/?__c=1&cmplz-force-reload=1702399371476
Please note that you'll also need to be on a German IP when using it!

(it had deleted me when I had cut my VPN so the application closed and went back to the free version... I changed the vpn IP and reactivated it via my account to go back to Pro...)
 
I downloaded, it installed without problems, it downloaded my new drivers all fine, but when I restarted my pc was f....up. Could not open no matter what I did. I tried this twice with the same result, so I installed Driver Booster and it fetched the same drivers. When I restarted everything was fine, so I will use this one.(n)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top