DTech System Confirguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTech28

Thread author
Verified
Apr 13, 2013
This system is enough for me. I do upload files to Virus Total when I think something is not right.

D

Deleted member 178

Good config, Pure will protect you enough, for on-demand scanners you can add Emsisoft Emergency Kit (portable & effective)

I will just avoid SRW Iron, it is a controversial browser; some says it is a scareware that afford nothing better than Chrome/Chromium (better use Comodo Dragon) and those who pledge it.

when i have doubts, i avoid :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Sounds pretty good setup, for faster procees of uploading filrs on virustotsl you can use their own uploader or auto-download application thing.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I like the setup. Only thing that you could add is a password manager to Chrome. One that I recommend it Lastpass.

DTech28

Thread author
Verified
Apr 13, 2013
SRW Iron is for testing purposes.

Kaspersky Pure has a password manager.

I use the Virus Total website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.