- Mar 17, 2016
- Operating System
- Currently not using Sandboxie for browsers trying it for a month or so, although I'm using it to install software's in the sandbox for those software's I don't regularly use;
- Had VS uninstalled still have a year in my current license like the AI and VT scanner, if not for AG would consider it my main protection. Really great for decision making maybe reinstall it after a month;
- Also removed OSA as I'm using Appguard Hardened.xml;
- HMPA already expired had no other option than MBAE;
- CFW for monitoring connections, auto-sandbox is a bonus since removing OSA; and
- Shadow defender for testing purposes.