Battle EagleGet Vs. IDM (Internet Download Manager)

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
EagleGet Vs. IDM (Internet Download Manager)

EagleGet is a decent file manager that is sure to gain a lot of satisfied users because of its efficiency and ease of use.

EagleGet is the only freeware out there packed with all the features an ideal universal download accelerator should have.

EagleGet is a fairly solid downloader and definitely is worth keeping if you want a simple and reliable downloader for Windows.

EagleGet has much simpler and direct UI, stable and fast downloading.

In my opinion EagleGet Download Manager it is one of the best IDM alternative.

Last edited by a moderator:

LAGUN

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 31, 2014
Chrome Extensions – AKA Total Absence of Privacy
1.png

H

Herofday

What features of eagleget do u like over IDM paid or even free alternatives? For a long time I've been running FDM
EagleGet in my Pc is very faster,i like the interface and I like that it was free. Of IDM I don't like the confusing interface and I thing it is much slower of EG

greatdivide

Level 1
Verified
Nov 20, 2015
I'm a long time user of IDM. It has never failed me. However, I'm always open for something new. I'll definitely check this out. One of the main reasons that I like IDM is how it captures media on a page and I can easily download it with a click of a button.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.