Battle Easeus backup or Paragon backup and Recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3link9

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Currently searching for a Backup and came across these two, can't decide which though.

Paragon Backup & Recovery 2012 Free - http://www.paragon-software.com/home/br-free/

EaseUS® Todo Backup Free 4.0 - http://www.easeus.com/disk-copy/

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I'm a long time user of Paragon, It's always performed great for me and it's never let me down, It's still my current backup imaging software.

As for this new version of EaseUS Todo Backup I have never tried, I have with an older version and I just didn't find it good in terms of UI. But now it looks much better.

Maybe some of the other forum members use Todo Backup and can give you their feedback on it. :)

P

Plexx

tried both and I prefer paragon.

Easus is handy too but I had twice a problem in backing up the image. I gave the latest version a test run but I need to see and compare with the previous version to see if it was a bug or conflict or just a random issue.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I've been using Paragon for years now, and has not let me down. I gave Easus a try but it kept freezing the OS, so I kept reverting back to Paragon and everything worked fine.

So my vote is Paragon. Thanks.

Plus this topic was already made here.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
I ever try Easeus. it great for me. When my OS won't start after crashed caused by system mechanic. Todo backup, saved me from OS will not run. reinstall OS and then restore all my files back as they are, without even missing a few files.
Paragon also does great. but I prefer Easeus Todo Backup.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
I am using Comodo BackUp; Working very smooth and well. It needs a rescue cababilities. Once I have a second I will use it's mirror option where I can copy every bit from my disk to the other if the the main goes to hell. Similar to RAID 1(mirror). The developer to CB has said that it works and it has used it himself to help other of his friends. I might test on my externa HDD. Important is that the C: is small or that the other hdd is bigger than C

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.