Expired EaseUS Todo Backup Home Lifetime Special Offer

Expired Giveaways
25 Replies 4,399 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Thread details
Promo page
https://serialcart.com/buy/easeus-todo-backup-home/?get=mwt
Event start
Aug 6, 2025
Event end
Sep 30, 2025
How to get a license
Enter this code in your cart or at checkout: Summer-25-Backup
Sharing personal data
    • Full name
    • Email address
    • Address and location
    • Agree to their Terms and Privacy Policies
    • Use real IP address
I've been using Macrium Reflect for several years and have restored images frequently. I've never had any problems. That's why I signed up for a subscription. I admit the subscription isn't cheap, but the security of my data is worth it.
Macrium Reflect was king when it had a free version. Now Hasleo Backup has taken its throne in free backup software. It's definitely worth paying for, just as it's worth paying for EaseUS Todo Backup Home. I have it installed here, which I got on a 1-year licence giveaway. It was quick to back up, but I haven't restored a backup yet to see how fast it is. But I liked it at first sight. :)I need to ask @SerialCart how to apply this coupon because I don't understand it yet. (y)
I just tried Hasleo as to start with I was unconvinced it was as good until a member on here advised me to try it, so I did & was surprised :)
+1 I didn't care much for Hasleo Backup either. I thought it would be just another backup software, so I didn't put my faith in Hasleo. I did a full backup and then some incremental backups, and I was pleased with the backup size. That was until one day I needed to restore a backup. When I restored the backup image, it was very fast, even too fast, lol, and everything was in its proper place. I was surprised by the speed of backup and image restoration and the size of the backup image. These three factors caught my attention about Hasleo. ;)
 
Macrium Reflect was king when it had a free version. Now Hasleo Backup has taken its throne in free backup software. It's definitely worth paying for, just as it's worth paying for EaseUS Todo Backup Home. I have it installed here, which I got on a 1-year licence giveaway. It was quick to back up, but I haven't restored a backup yet to see how fast it is. But I liked it at first sight. :)I need to ask @SerialCart how to apply this coupon because I don't understand it yet. (y)

+1 I didn't care much for Hasleo Backup either. I thought it would be just another backup software, so I didn't put my faith in Hasleo. I did a full backup and then some incremental backups, and I was pleased with the backup size. That was until one day I needed to restore a backup. When I restored the backup image, it was very fast, even too fast, lol, and everything was in its proper place. I was surprised by the speed of backup and image restoration and the size of the backup image. These three factors caught my attention about Hasleo. ;)
All you need to do is enter the coupon code in the designated box at checkout to receive the additional discount ;)
Please let me know if you run into any issues.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top