Advice Request Edgers reunited, show me your policies about

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Alexai

Level 3
Thread author
Aug 12, 2023
Hallo guys, I wanna have your impressions about enforcing edge with policies, told me about, thanks

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hello! Enforcing policies for Microsoft Edge can be a great way to customize and control the browser's settings within your organization. It allows you to manage features, security, privacy, and more. Policies can help ensure a consistent user experience, enhance security, and address specific needs. Let me know if you have any specific questions or policies you would like to discuss!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.