EHIZ ATTACKED ME HELP:'D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian.073

May 30, 2021
help My laptop was attacked by Ehiz before i just remove it using windows defender it seemed to work but days later i found that my other files slowly turned to .ehiz
i saw this site and i already do everything said to remove, i scanned using malwarebytes then delete all detected files, scanned it again do be sure and it showed 0 detection, after i restart my laptop i scanned it again but it showed 6 detection, i delete it again
and also there is still some files that remains .ehiz even in my C: hidden folder, should i delete? what should i do, i'm not really worried about decrypting my files it is not that important but u want it to stop turning my files to .ehiz

Reactions: Nevi

struppigel

Verified
Staff member
Apr 9, 2020
Hello Christian

I am Karsten and will help you with malware-related problems.

Please familiarize yourself with the following ground rules before you start.
  • Read my instructions thoroughly, carry out each step in the given order.
  • Do not make any changes to your system, or run any tools other than those I provided. Do not delete, fix, uninstall, or install anything unless I tell you to.
  • If you are unsure about anything or if you encounter any problems, please stop and inform me about it.
  • Stick with me until I tell you that your computer is clean. Absence of symptoms does not mean that your computer is free of malware.
  • Back up important files before we start.
  • Note: On weekends I might be slow to reply
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Scan
  • Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save the file to your Desktop. (Note: choose the right version, 64 or 32 bit, for your operating system, only one will run)
  • Double-click FRST64.exe to run the programme.
  • Click Yes to the disclaimer.
  • Ensure the Addition.txt box is checked.
  • Click the Scan button and let the programme run.
  • Upon completion, click OK, then OK on the Addition.txt pop up screen.
  • Two logs (FRST.txt & Addition.txt) will now be open on your Desktop. Attach both logs in your next reply.

Reactions: Nevi
Status
Not open for further replies.