Weebarra

Level 15
Verified
I think there's still some way to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Microsoft said they ended accessibility "loophole" but I read somewhere you can still update it.
I had updated to Windows 10 years ago just in case and then reverted back ;) I was thinking of giving 10 another chance again but got too lazy to update :p
Thanks but i don't think i will bother anymore, i must have been feeling brave that day i was going to do it, i am back to being a scaredy cat :ROFLMAO:

Prorootect

Level 53
Verified
Hello Electr0n,
I've changed (in Chrome Cent) my theme, and extension to invert the text color.

Now, use "Morpheon Dark" theme: Morpheon Dark (- to revert to default theme, go to Chrome /Appearance - then click on "Reset to default theme" button) - this Morpheon Dark theme is the best one...
Abandoned "Dark Background and Light Text", changed to "Dark Mode" extension (and for Firefox and forks too): Dark Mode - then notch in Options: Dark mode #3 (sharp dark) - best to my eyes.

In my script blockers, I've blocked fonts.googleapis.com - cause it over-exagerated the bolding of text...

Last edited:

Electr0n

Level 4
Verified
Hello Electr0n,
I've changed (in Chrome Cent) my theme, and extension to invert the text color.

Now, use "Morpheon Dark" theme: Morpheon Dark (- to revert to default theme, go to Chrome /Appearance - then click on "Reset to default theme" button) - this Morpheon Dark theme is the best one...
Abandoned "Dark Background and Light Text", changed to "Dark Mode" extension (and for Firefox and forks too): Dark Mode - then notch in Options: Dark mode #3 (sharp dark) - best to my eyes.

In my script blockers, I've blocked fonts.googleapis.com - cause it over-exagerated the bolding of text...
Thanks @Prorootect, I am loving the dark mode extension for Firefox. However I don't use chrome that much nowadays, but will give that one a try too. :)

Prorootect

Level 53
Verified
Thanks @Prorootect, I am loving the dark mode extension for Firefox. However I don't use chrome that much nowadays, but will give that one a try too. :)
If you want to take advantage of Many Marvellous Chrome extensions, then download portable version only, of Chrome forks, like Slimjet, Cent, Opera....etc
You will be fulfilled, I swear - in your new field of experience with Chrome extensions...;)

Electr0n

Level 4
Verified
If you want to take advantage of Many Marvellous Chrome extensions, then download portable version only, of Chrome forks, like Slimjet, Cent, Opera....etc
You will be fulfilled, I swear - in your new field of experience with Chrome extensions...;)
Chrome store foxified add on helps to install extensions from chrome web store in Firefox, I am a supporter of Mozilla, but after the quantum update this extension helps to install chrome extensions on FF, this is what reduced my Chrome usage. ;)