Advanced Plus Security Emanuel Tomasin security config 2022

Last updated
Aug 25, 2021
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
Windows 10
On-device encryption
Device sign-in security
    • Windows Hello PIN or biometric sign-in (face / fingerprint / Touch ID)
Security updates
Allow security updates and latest features
User Account Control (UAC)
Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer
Smart App Control
Network firewall
Real-time protection
Kas free+ SWH + stop_vaccine + Custom anti-exploit settings + OSArmor 1.4.3
Device firewall
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Custom security settings
SWH set to allow unsigned. SRP set to max with paranoid extensions.. Firewall Hardening all rules ON.
Periodic malware scanners
NPE
ESET Online Scanner
FRST
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browsers and extensions
Edge: Malwarebytes browser guard + simple translate + ublock origin
Secure DNS
NextDNS
Desktop VPN
FastestVPN Lifetime subsciption on my router
Password and passkey manager
Bitwarden
Maintenance tools
none
File and photo backups
6tb hdd and Onedrive 100GB plan.
System recovery
Macrium refelect free + Veeam Bakcup
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Gaming
Computer specs
Notable changes
31/01/2022 Added stop_vaccine
10/02/2022 removed avira added f-secure safe.
10/02/2022 added windows 10 firewall control
10/02/2022 brave default browser
15/02/2022 upgrade to windows 11
27/02/2022 added windscribe
28/02/2022 added to Opera a lot of extensions, CCleaner
19/3/2022 removed fsecure safe added bitdefender free
21/03/2022 removed windscribe added wireguard
26/3/2022 removed windows 10 firewall control
18/04/2022 removed BD Free.
24/5/2022 added kaspersky free
1/06/2022 fresh installation of windows 10
12/06/2022 added H_C
24/08/2022 Removed H_C Added Kas free and SWH
25/08/2022 Added OSArmor 1.4.3
Feedback preference

Suggestions on the main improvements

new windows 10 installation, I try to have as few programs as possible installed on my pc.

1.jpg
 
I bought a lifetime license for two logins from FastestVPN, I know it's probably not the best but I found a good deal on SatckSocial (Which they overcharged me but that's another topic) I also subscribed to the 100GB OneDrive plan so I'm uploading my stuff as a second backup apart from my hard drive. Well those are all the changes.

Edit: I also changed the H_C profile to the basic one to make the pc more usable.
 
I know him, however I can't find if he has Wireguard...:/
Wireguard is not supported at this time. The Windows app uses OpenVP Tap. That's why I decided to use vpn on my router. Apart from that they lack slip tunneling by apps and the installer is not digitally signed. (n)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top