Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6 months for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Raphoul

Dec 15, 2011
Hi,
Could you please send to me a key it doesn't work for me.

thanks and congratulations for all these fantastic offers.

Raphoul

zeusc4

Level 4
Verified
Feb 2, 2013
To avoid blocking the key must be activated for 3 months.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
this means i must activate key within 3 months right ??

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
To avoid blocking the key must be activated for 3 months.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
this means i must activate key within 3 months right ??
Yes,you must activate it within 3 months from receiving the email with your license

Reactions: zeusc4

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Many thanks exterminator20 is this better than Avast?
I like EAM but Avast is good also.EAM can be run alongside Avast but EAM has everything you need,minus the firewall(Windows Firewall works well with EAM),so it does a good job on its own.
Avast is free EAM is paid which is another thing to consider.I would give it a try for the 6 months

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I like EAM but Avast is good also.EAM can be run alongside Avast but EAM has everything you need,minus the firewall(Windows Firewall works well with EAM),so it does a good job on its own.
Can we run EAM alongside of any AV program?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Can we run EAM alongside of any AV program?
You can run it alongside another AV . To quote Emsisoft "It is compatible with almost all other Antivirus programs". Just remember the word almost is in there.
Personally I would run it by itself.It does an excellent job all on its own.

taleblou

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
i tried it with russian ip via VPN but it seems after entering info it gives a message of error occurred and try later. SO either the promo is down or there is something going on. Anyway can I ask for a extra license anyone can get or has pne. Thanks.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
i tried it with russian ip via VPN but it seems after entering info it gives a message of error occurred and try later. SO either the promo is down or there is something going on. Anyway can I ask for a extra license anyone can get or has pne. Thanks.

Everything works fine. Check PM

Reactions: silversurfer

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.