Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6 months for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
i tried it with russian ip via VPN but it seems after entering info it gives a message of error occurred and try later. SO either the promo is down or there is something going on. Anyway can I ask for a extra license anyone can get or has pne. Thanks.
I think by now you have to use an IP that hasn't been used.Check your PM

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
It still works you have to use a Russian Proxy.Not a Russian Proxy site but you have to physically enter the IP address and port into your browser or use a VPN with a Russian IP.
If you google "Russian Proxy" you will find sites with IP's and ports or use open VPN or something similar.It is not very difficult just requires trial and error along with some patience to
find the one that works.

Reactions: Kent

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
It still works you have to use a Russian Proxy.Not a Russian Proxy site but you have to physically enter the IP address and port into your browser or use a VPN with a Russian IP.
If you google "Russian Proxy" you will find sites with IP's and ports or use open VPN or something similar.It is not very difficult just requires trial and error along with some patience to
find the one that works.

The best way is to find a vpn service with Russian servers. I tried with cyberghost but looks that Russian servers are banned. So, someone needs to find a service with unused Russian servers. It's like a bitdefender promo where you can get only 4 keys per 1 Ip

Reactions: Kent

sushiman122

Oct 13, 2014
Hey ive been trying to get on the promo but keeps sending me back to original russian site.. could you send me a key please?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.