Site of promotion
http://www.emsisoft.com/201402heise/
Event
GiveawayPromotion

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Trusted
Verified
does this program offers complete protection as of a basic antivirus. So is this equal to other products like eset nod 32, Norton AV, Kaspersky AV, i'm not comparing these to internet security suits. is the offer still available?

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Staff member
Verified
very good program to protect the system shame that only 6-months, and in addition, the program must be activated within 2 months and this is a limitation that does not suit me.:mad:
2 month shelf life is a standard for Emsisoft when they distribute licenses for giveaway.If they didn't people would stockpile keys and never pay for the software.I think it is a longer shelf life than some other companies.

Please refer to original post that I edited with exact instructions on how to obtain 6 months of EAM for free

Last edited:
D

DxT-Baloch

i m using german proxy and getting this error "Bei der Verarbeitung Ihrer Eingabe ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Webmaster: webmaster@emsisoft.com um das Problem beheben zu lassen."

English Translate"When processing your data An error has occurred. Please contact the Webmaster: to let webmaster@emsisoft.com to fix the problem."

Can someone send me a key :(

Exterminator

Community Manager
Staff member
Verified
i m using german proxy and getting this error "Bei der Verarbeitung Ihrer Eingabe ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Webmaster: webmaster@emsisoft.com um das Problem beheben zu lassen."

English Translate"When processing your data An error has occurred. Please contact the Webmaster: to let webmaster@emsisoft.com to fix the problem."

Can someone send me a key :(
Sometimes you have to exit and retry but sent you one anyway

Mickyman

Can't seem to get to the proper page even with a proxy.

EDIT:

Nevermind, just noticed it was till the 20th.. hehe