Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 8.1.0.40 6 months Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
does this program offers complete protection as of a basic antivirus. So is this equal to other products like eset nod 32, Norton AV, Kaspersky AV, i'm not comparing these to internet security suits. is the offer still available?

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
very good program to protect the system shame that only 6-months, and in addition, the program must be activated within 2 months and this is a limitation that does not suit me.:mad:
2 month shelf life is a standard for Emsisoft when they distribute licenses for giveaway.If they didn't people would stockpile keys and never pay for the software.I think it is a longer shelf life than some other companies.

Please refer to original post that I edited with exact instructions on how to obtain 6 months of EAM for free

Last edited:
D

DxT-Baloch

i m using german proxy and getting this error "Bei der Verarbeitung Ihrer Eingabe ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Webmaster: webmaster@emsisoft.com um das Problem beheben zu lassen."

English Translate"When processing your data An error has occurred. Please contact the Webmaster: to let webmaster@emsisoft.com to fix the problem."

Can someone send me a key :(

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
i m using german proxy and getting this error "Bei der Verarbeitung Ihrer Eingabe ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte kontaktieren Sie den Webmaster: webmaster@emsisoft.com um das Problem beheben zu lassen."

English Translate"When processing your data An error has occurred. Please contact the Webmaster: to let webmaster@emsisoft.com to fix the problem."

Can someone send me a key :(
Sometimes you have to exit and retry but sent you one anyway

Mickyman

Dec 2, 2013
Can't seem to get to the proper page even with a proxy.

EDIT:

Nevermind, just noticed it was till the 20th.. hehe

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.