MalwareTips Bot

Robot
Content Creator
Verified
Released: Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12.2 released

Changelog:
---------------
Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12.2.0.7060 released. This is a minor release that adds improvements in usability, compatibility and stability.

This update will require an application restart.

• New: Environment variables tester in the exclusions screen.
  • Improved: Email validation in the false positives submit screen.
  • Improved: Administrator mode timeout settings.
  • Improved: Minor GUI improvements.
  • Improved: Protection paused indicator on the Overview screen.
  • Improved: CPU load during update process.
  • Improved: Behavior Blocker: correct processing of exclusions for apps that are started after an exclusion was added.
  • Improved: Quarantine Re-scan procedure.
  • Improved: Path used by the update process moved to \ProgramData\Emsisoft\updates
  • Improved: Pre-installation check for Kaspersky and AVG Antivirus/Internet Security due to program incompatibilities
  • Fixed: Firewall application rules processing for files that are not accessible at boot time (encrypted drives) in Emsisoft Internet Security.
  • Fixed: Memory leak in Emsisoft Internet Security.
  • Fixed: Occasional ‘Internal processing error’ issue during update.
  • Fixed: Update log parsing issue.
  • Fixed: Main screen out of position.
  • Fixed: Occasional issue where File Guard did not start after a program restart.
Related Posts:

--------------

Source: http://changeblog.emsisoft.com/2017/01/03/emsisoft-anti-malware-emsisoft-internet-security-12-2-released/

idaho

Level 1
I was using Norton for few years, that was around 2010 year and I personaly liked very much. Last 6 years I have Emsisoft, what is far better solution for my needs. I like things made simple and effective together and Emsisoft in one of very few, who has this product.
I like to have Antivirus+Firewall, simply installation. Not looking for some Tune-Up, Anti-Spam (Most solutions), Anti-Theft (Eset Smart Security), some GUI color change (Vipre), I like to keep my personal data not shared (Emsisoft is one of very few in this), I like to buy not very expesive licence key (Emsisoft has loyality discount). All this, makes me happy Emsisoft user. :)

Janl1992l

Level 13
Verified
Hey a simple question. i want to install it with voodooshied. at the moment windows defender is running with voodooshield pro. when i install emsisoft will it autotmaticaly disable defender or i need to tweak the registry?

Thanks in advance and have a good day. :)

idaho

Level 1
Emsisoft, same as most of others is auto disabling Defender. But sometimes (same as others :) ) have to do it myself. I personaly think, is not big deal, if is running together, but yes, I like to keep Defender off.

idaho

Level 1
I was talking about Windows Defender from my Windows 7x64. I see, you probably talking about Defender from W10, what should be disabled in my undertanding for sure and automaticly, or manualy. :)