Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12 Beta Test - Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security Beta

Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12.0.1 released - Changelogs

Posted Yesterday, 06:50 PM

Hi,

I'm happy to announce that we just have released EAM/EIS v12.0.1.6859 as stable

cheers and have a nice weekend.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12.0.1.6859 released. This is a hotfix release.

This update will require an application restart.

Improved: License handling.
Fixed: Occasional hang during Windows startup.

With bes Regards
Mops21

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Keep an eye out for login issues. With EIS 12 installed I noticed Windows logon did not function correctly (I could login to Windows, but the password field mis-behaved). Also, I noticed slower boot\restart\application launch times - which is extremely unusual for Emsisoft products.

I tested the EIS 12 beta just three days ago and it was still happening. Hopefully it got fixed.
I had the log-on issues, and boot time was not so zippy, either.

Reactions: SHvFl

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
thanks to all the contributors to this thread
today was first time I used Emsisoft, and now I already feel like a pro, with all these tips and tweaks...

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I see that you can make rules either in application rules or in behavior blocker.
Is there a difference where you make the rule?

Reactions: SHvFl

idaho

Level 1
Verified
Nov 1, 2015
Emsisoft is one of very few security products, going still own way, security made simple. No antispam, theft, parental control, web cleaner, software updater, password manager, some fancy change color UI, wi-fi router security and other posibly usefull, but not necessary tools.
Im using Emsisoft for over 6 Years, installed this software on every machines my Friends and never had any problem (except V12 on my W7X64 system, what was fixed with update few days leater). Till they keep make software this simple, but very effective in protection way, I have no reason use something else on my machine.

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12.1 released

In Emsisoft News, Update EAM by Frank on November 30, 2016 | Русский, Italiano, Français, English, Deutsch

Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12.1.0.6970 released. This is a minor release that adds improvements in usability, compatibility and stability.

This update will require an application restart.

• Improved: Speed of scans.
  • Improved: Basic support for Terminal Server.
  • Improved: Status value in the ‘monitored’ column of the Behavior Blocker monitor.
  • Improved: Archive scan results ‘cleanup’ processing.
  • Improved: Application restart behavior.
  • Improved: Exclusions support for mapped network drives, network shares and folders.
  • Improved: Computer restart request behavior.
  • Fixed: Occasional crash during Surf Protection notification.
  • Fixed: Occasional application freeze during detection notification.
  • Fixed: Permissions for Exclusions and Notifications.
  • Fixed: Permission sub-menu visibility for non-admin users.
  • Fixed: Occasional application hang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.