Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
I spoke to soon about the login in error ( which does not happen every boot ) the login screen hangs before I can login with my password. boottime takes a bit longer with eis 12 than it did with norton security 2017.
You can stop that delay by unchecking "Protect the computer even if no user is logged on" at Protection File Guard.
Did you change the setting I mentioned?

aries91

Level 2
Verified
Apr 20, 2015
What kind of problem or issue ?
Saying "I have a glitch" is not very accurate:D

the details aren't important because I informed emsisoft about the issue with a report.
anyway after the upgrade, Emsisoft crashed and showed me the message "you found a glitch", I don't remember more.

I spoke to soon about the login in error ( which does not happen every boot ) the login screen hangs before I can login with my password. boottime takes a bit longer with eis
so it does to me,too.

Last edited:

Smoke

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2014
The new UI is great, however since 12 went live Emsisoft IS has been eating my memory. 600MB+ at all times and sometimes climbs higher. I've had the "Your computer is running low on memory" warning one too many times. :(

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12.0.0.6844

This is a minor release that adds improvements in usability, compatibility and stability.

This update will require an application restart.
  • Improved: Behavior blocker detections.
  • Fixed: Installation issue for Emsisoft Internet Security.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12.0 released - Changelogs

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12.0.1.6859 – with BETA updates enabled. This is a hotfix release.

Improved: License handling.
Fixed: Occasional hang during Windows startup.

Beta updates – 2016-10-28 - Changelogs

Posted Yesterday, 11:06 PM

Hi everyone,

We just have released version 12.0.1.6859 BETA. This is a hotfix release.

Improved: License handling.
Fixed: Occasional hang during Windows startup.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security 12 Beta Test - Emsisoft Anti-Malware & Emsisoft Internet Security Beta

With bes Regards
Mops21

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.