Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway Discussions

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Did you tried Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Only in my VM

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
You can post in here any thoughts or questions that you have on this giveaway or on Emsisoft Anti-Malware. :)
As you've probably read after a talk with Davlat Aminov (Emsisoft Sales Manager) ,we have decided to increase the amount of licenses that we are giving away to 300!
Total keys for this giveaway : 300 Keys | Worth About $13.000

To participate in this giveaway you just need to share this "news" on Twitter or Facebook and just post the link in the Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway thread.On the last day of the giveaway we will count the users who posted in this thread and;
  • If we have more than 300 posts the winners will be chosen randomly inside our Chat Room.
  • If we have less than 300 posts ,all the users will receive a Emsisoft Anti-Malware key.

As a final note I have to say that right now I'm using Emsisoft Anti-Malware on my system and I'm very impressed ,this product is light and efficient.

D

Deleted member 178

yep very efficient. i use the free version, its why i participate, i like the HijackFree module. just a question, we must be present in the chat room to to be chosen?

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
yep very efficient. i use the free version, its why i participate, i like the HijackFree module. just a question, we must be present in the chat room to to be chosen?
No,you don't have to be logged in into the chat room to win.
We will announce the winners ..so you'll be able to find out if you won :)

D

Deleted member 178

good, because i will surely sleep at that time :p

i remember an separate test of EAM by AV-C, it had a great score

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Yes,Emsisoft was also #1 in MRG tests.
mrg_flash_2010_550_en.png

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
We have increased once again the number of license keys for this giveaway! Now we have 300 free licenses for Emsisoft Anti-Malware!
Giveaway ends on 10 July 2011.
Total keys for this giveaway : 300 Keys | Worth About $9.000

D

Deleted member 178

excellent ! if i dont win it, means im a big unlucky guy ^^ cant wait ! 10 july is far !!! :p

V

Vextor

I want this. By the way, can you use this alongside your AV? Also, can you give it away (I don't expect so). UPDATE: http://twitter.com/#!/cbbcc

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
bbbbweb said:
I want this. By the way, can you use this alongside your AV? Also, can you give it away (I don't expect so)
Emsisoft Anti-Malware has 2 antivirus engines : the Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and the Ikarus Anti-Virus engine , right now Emsisoft has a closed beta for their 6th version which will make this 2 engines work even better together, and give a even higher degree of detection.
Emsisoft Anti-Malware is basically a security suite , you don't need any other real-time layers when using this product. :)
The price tag for a single license is 43$ :)

D

Deleted member 178

EAM and Ikarus single product test by AV-Comparatives:

http://www.av-comparatives.org/en/comparativesreviews/single-product-reviews

amazingAG

Jun 1, 2011
Never tried Emsisoft AntiMalware, always felt MBAM and HMP is enough as a second/third opinion scanner. Think its time for me to try out this one too. Thanks Jack & MalwareTips for the awesome giveaway.

SamChan

Level 2
Jun 20, 2011
I'm using Emsisoft Antimalware for 1 year and feel this is a good antivirus program
I 'm using both Emsisoft Antimalware and NIS on my laptop

Corno

Jun 15, 2011
EAM is great software. In the past I have used Symantec, AVG, Kaspersky, Avira and Avast, but two/three years ago I started to use A2squared and I liked it (though its footprint was slightly heavy). Since then, Emsisoft, as it is called now, has steadily spread to my other machines that need good protection. I am an Emsisoft fanboy now.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Bill Mullins a security expert and a well known figure in the security community has published an article on this giveaway ,so I would like to thank him...
Bill's blog is really cool and has a lot of info on it...so be sure to read it :D
Blog : http://billmullins.wordpress.com/
Article : http://billmullins.wordpress.com/2011/06/21/300-free-emsisoft-anti-malware-license-giveaway-at-MalwareTips-com/

G

Guest28

I will read it and give it a good look thanks for posting this and keeping us up to date!

gery79

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
jack i think Ikarus is the only antivirus engine it has . Emsisoft engine is just an antimalware but not very similar to ikarus AV. it mainly detects malware trojans backdors spyware and things like that. but i may be wrong in my statement
cheers Gery

@bbbweb
no you can not use Emsisoft pro alongside another antivirus as it may crash your PC . two antiviruses is a bad bad idea plus you never need more than one AV . there are some antiviruses and Suites that have two or more engines but they are fixed up to work along each-other.Sometimes there is a chance to have two antivirus software but only one should be active while the other inactive (real time guadr should be off)

Mi7892

Jun 17, 2011
Oh.
Can i combined emsisoft anti-Malware with avast internet security?
Because i used avast internet security rigth now with emsisoft anti-malware
I just want to use the emsisoft anti-malware part not the antivirus since if you combined
two antivirus it will crash into ur computer.
Hope to get the lincense key still.
good weather coming.
question:

Can i combined emsisoft anti-Malware with avast internet security?

Oh nvm
i got my answer

D

Deleted member 178

i think not. the on-demand scanner yes, but surely not the real-time module.

kika

Jun 21, 2011
it is compatible with any antivirus on your computer I combined it in the past with kaspersky avira and other with no problem
infact it is mentioned in the publisher's website

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.