Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware Giveaway Discussions

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Did you tried Emsisoft Anti-Malware 5?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Only in my VM

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

CIS as firewall is surely overkill (depend for who, but it's what i like it) but not buggy at all.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
PC Tool Firewall Plus can be an option to Emsisoft since its was fixed from long time Windows 7 SP1 issue.

But as far I know Emsisoft have their built Behavior Blocker.

Thread

terieron

Jun 20, 2011
It is undoubtedly for me the best security program.But it is not possible to use it and install BufferZone Pro (v.3.41) on one computer. During installation, BZ reports that the PC with EAM is not possible to install. But my priority is to have the protection of EAM!

Corno

Jun 15, 2011
No,you don't have to be logged in into the chat room to win.
We will announce the winners ..so you'll be able to find out if you won :)

[/quote]

If one is lucky enough to win a license, does he/she have to react to that within a couple of days? I am asking because I am going to have a short holiday starting next Sunday.

D

Deleted member 178

i dont think so, i suppose you will receive a PM or an email

Eduardo Alencar

Jun 20, 2011
Currently I'm using Emsisoft Anti-Malware alongside with Avira free (I know it's redundant). I've never had any incompatibility, even with simultaneous scans.
EAM contains an Anti-malware, an Anti-virus and a Behaviour Blocker (Mamutu).
It's the best protection software available.

D

Deleted member 178

Eduardo Alencar said:
EAM contains an Anti-malware, an Anti-virus and a Behaviour Blocker (Mamutu).

as Avast and many others ^^, i dont have a license for EAM so i cant compare with others.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Except Mamutu is more intrusive than Behaviours from Avast, AVG etc.

eddiebags

Jul 6, 2011
Many thanks for the free Key on the giveaway.
I have to say that of all the anti malware/virus products i have used, paid for & freeware, Emsisoft Anti-Malware has been the only one that has been 100% effective & has never given me any compatibility issues or slowdowns on my system. A great bit of software!

Eduardo Alencar

Jun 20, 2011
as Avast and many others ^^, i dont have a license for EAM so i cant compare with others.

I have a license for Kaspersky (in other PC). I see no diference between them, although EAM is easier to use in my opinion.

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
They've managed to get the resource usage down quite a bit, especially with 5.1.0.15 onwards. The loading time is now negligible, and I believe the memory usage has been optimised as well - it used to hit some of my systems really hard, with ocassional peaks of over 200MB RAM on start. Lately, as I mentioned, starting the product is unnoticeable, it loads really fast and has no negative impact on performance. It seems to me that some of the latest updates [and I intentionally do not get the Beta updates] are trickling down of what's coming in v6, and the signs are very encouraging.

Their detection rates have been excellent, quite a few people compalin about the FPs rate, but that hasn't been the case for me, what's more, EAM has never gotten itself into the habbit of flagging system files, as it has happened to other competitors. And they fix the FP detections really fast, if you bother to submit a sample.

I've been a fan for 3+ years, used it along a number of other security products [to establish the limits of compatibility and sometimes doubling/tripling the real-time guards operating, :s], it's been smooth sailing for the most part.

Now that Online Armor is part of the EAM family, I expect a new product - better integration of the AV/AM components than OA++ [which to me has been underwhelming], or EAM with the top-notch OA firewall - mmm, now that would be a security suite to get!

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Giveaway ended.....All those who posted in the giveaway thread will get a license key.
We will send the keys through our Private Messaging System, so everyone who took part in this giveaway should find in their Inbox, in the next hours a key for this product.
If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them.
Congratulations.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Jack said:
Giveaway ended.....All those who posted in the giveaway thread will get a license key.
We will send the keys through our Private Messaging System, so everyone who took part in this giveaway should find in their Inbox, in the next hours a key for this product.
If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them.
Congratulations.

cool jack, wait for it
thanks for always giving us giveaways, i :heart: this forums
coming up is still have giveaways,great!

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Emsisoft and malwaretips.com are giving to all users (members and guests) the possibility to buy Emsisoft Anti-Malware with 25% OFF.

Our commision - 0%
Your discount - 25%

boxshot_am_193x250.png

Emsisoft Anti-Malware
RRP: $40.00
Our Price : $30.00
You save : $10.00

Buy now (-25% OFF)

This deal is part of our soon to be released concept, 'Special Offers' , in which we will give to all users (members and guests) the possibility to buy good software with massive discounts.
We have used our name and sacrificed our commission in order to give to our users a good discount for good security products.
Every purchase is 100% safe since we will not handle any payments.Users will buy directly from the software developers site using our discount.
Enjoy this great deal and thank you for taking part in your giveaway!

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Thank you, Jack and Emsisoft for the fantastic giveaway! License received and about to be unleashed in the fight against malware. Outstanding product from a company with strong integrity and consummate profesionalism!

[Wishful thinking mode ON] If there was an Online Armor giveaway ;) ... [Wishful thinking mode OFF]
[Embarrassed mode ON] Apologies for being so greedy! :blush:

MalwareTips rocks!

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Finished sending all the license keys.The guys over Emsisoft are really great and their products it's top-notch. We will keep working with them and in the future hopefully we will be able to run a Online Armor++ Giveaway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.