Not open for further replies.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
i hope they get their zero day protection fixed and improve their own av engine because Bitdefender can't always get malware sometimes
In my opinion Emsi have one of the best zero-day protection thru their behavioral blocker and Anti Malware Network. You can't trust signatures when it comes to zero day threats so you can say exactly the sam words about any vendor.

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
First link is Emasisoft Anti-Malware and this one can be used with Online Armor.
To install Emsisoft Internet Security (2nd link) you'll need to remove OA, because EIS already contains firewall module (but not so powerful as OA).
You don't need licence key to use beta versions - you can use trial version and all trial licences are going to be reset when beta tests are over.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
And if,I install the first link will I be able to Online Armor
down the road? Anybody? Just making sure!

pablozi,thanks for the insight and information!:)

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
There should be no conflicts, but anything can happen because this is beta version and anyway you should first uninstall OA, install EAM and then install OA again.
If you would like to run OA, then wait for stable version of EAM.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
"There should be no conflicts, but anything can happen because this is beta version and anyway you should first uninstall OA, install EAM and then install OA again."
"If you would like to run OA, then wait for stable version of EAM."

pablozi,
Did you install the first link? Or are waiting to install OA for stable version?

Fantasy, Mine worked, meaning you use your Lic.,Key?

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
"There should be no conflicts, but anything can happen because this is beta version and anyway you should first uninstall OA, install EAM and then install OA again."
"If you would like to run OA, then wait for stable version of EAM."

pablozi,
Did you install the first link? Or are waiting to install OA for stable version?
I am waiting for stable version of Internet Security, because I do own licence keys for EISP and those key are going to be converted when EIS stable is out.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Understand! I going to go with the first link and then install Online Armor with it.
Again, thanks! For the information! pablozi!

Sincerely,

Moose

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Update from Moose!

For Online Armor.

You have to install the Lic.,Key! Unless you use the trial version.

Do use IObit Un-installer to unin-stall Online Armor, unless you wanted
a headache! Use Windows Control Panel;)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
because EIS already contains firewall module (but not so powerful as OA).

in fact EIS' firewall itself is stronger than the one in OA, for EIS they made a new FW from scratch and they removed the HIPS who is not user-friendly and its job took over by the BB.

Reactions: Koroke San

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Feedback for Emsisoft

No conflicts with the following:

> SUPERAntiSpyware
> SandBoxie
> Trojan Hunter
> Hitman Pro
> Adguard

running smooth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.