MalwareTips Giveaway Emsisoft Christmas Giveaway [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
Dec 10, 2022
Event end
Jan 10, 2023
Prize
300 Emsisoft Antimalware Home 1-year licenses, 300 Emsisoft Business Security 1-year/5-seat licenses, and 300 Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR 1-year/5-seat licenses.
Number of licenses
Terms and Conditions
  1. - Our forum policy has always been one account per person, anyone detected by our giveaway system of entering using multiple accounts will be automatically disqualified
Giveaway Page

This thread can be used to ask questions and disscus about this product or the giveaway.
To enter this giveaway, click the below "Join Giveaway" button and then click on the "Enter Now" button.

Join Giveaway

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Dear Emsisoft fans,

We are excited to announce that we have a special treat for you! We have partnered with the Emsisoft team to offer: 300 Emsisoft Antimalware Home 1-year licenses, 300 Emsisoft Business Security 1-year/5-seat licenses, and 300 Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR 1-year/5-seat licenses.
In this first round, our system will automatically draw 300 winners and they can choose a license for Emsisoft Antimalware Home, Emsisoft Business Security, or Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR. If there are fewer than 300 entries, everyone who entered the giveaway will win a license key.

rsz_icon_eam_256x256.png

300 Emsisoft Antimalware Home 1-year licenses

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home is a comprehensive security solution that protects your personal computer against malware, viruses, ransomware, and other online threats. With its advanced real-time protection technology, Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home constantly monitors your computer and prevents infections before they can cause any harm.

Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home is easy to use and highly effective. It features a user-friendly interface that allows you to easily manage and configure your security settings. The software also includes a range of powerful tools that help you clean up any existing infections and keep your computer running smoothly.

One of the key features of Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home is its dual-engine scanner, which combines the power of two different technologies to provide maximum protection. This means that the software can detect and remove even the most sophisticated malware threats that other security solutions may miss.

Another important feature of Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home is its ransomware protection. Ransomware is a type of malware that encrypts your files and demands payment in exchange for their release. With Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home, you can protect yourself against this type of attack by enabling its ransomware protection feature, which blocks ransomware before it can encrypt your files.

In addition to protecting your computer against malware and ransomware, Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home also includes a range of additional security tools. These include a web protection module that blocks access to dangerous websites, and a surf protection feature that prevents you from accidentally downloading malicious files.

Overall, Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home is a comprehensive and effective security solution that will protect your personal computer against a wide range of online threats. It is easy to use, highly effective and includes a range of powerful tools to keep your computer running smoothly and securely.

300 Emsisoft Business Security 1-year/5-seat licenses

Emsisoft Business Security is a comprehensive and robust security solution designed to protect your business from the constantly evolving threat of cyber attacks. Our software uses a combination of advanced behavioral detection and cutting-edge antivirus technology to protect your network, servers, and computers from malware, ransomware, and other malicious software.

Emsisoft Business Security is easy to install and manage, and it doesn't slow down your system or interfere with your work. It features a user-friendly interface that allows you to monitor the status of your network and individual devices, and it provides real-time alerts when potential threats are detected.

One of the key features of Emsisoft Business Security is its advanced behavioral detection technology, which uses machine learning algorithms to identify and block malware that hasn't been seen before. This means that even if a new strain of malware is released, Emsisoft Business Security will be able to protect your business.

Additionally, Emsisoft Business Security includes powerful ransomware protection that actively monitors your network for signs of ransomware attacks and blocks them before they can encrypt your data. This means you can have peace of mind knowing that your critical business data is safe from ransomware threats.

Overall, Emsisoft Business Security is a powerful and effective security solution that can help protect your business from the growing threat of cyber attacks. It's easy to use, and it provides advanced protection against malware, ransomware, and other malicious software.

300 Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR 1-year/5-seat licenses

Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR is a powerful security solution designed for businesses of all sizes. It combines Emsisoft Anti-Malware, a powerful endpoint protection solution, with Emsisoft Threat Detection and Response (EDR), a comprehensive threat detection and response platform.

With Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR, you can protect your network from malware, viruses, ransomware, and other online threats. The software's advanced real-time protection technology constantly monitors your network for signs of an infection and prevents threats from gaining access to your systems.

One of the key features of Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR is its dual-engine scanner, which combines the power of two different technologies to provide maximum protection. This means that the software can detect and remove even the most sophisticated malware threats that other security solutions may miss.

In addition to protecting your network from malware and other threats, Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR also includes a range of tools to help you quickly and effectively respond to any incidents that do occur. Its threat detection and response platform provide you with real-time visibility into your network, allowing you to quickly identify and isolate any infected devices.

Another important feature of Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR is its ransomware protection. Ransomware is a type of malware that encrypts your files and demands payment in exchange for their release. With Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR, you can protect yourself against this type of attack by enabling its ransomware protection feature, which blocks ransomware before it can encrypt your files.

Overall, Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR is a comprehensive security solution that provides advanced protection for your business against a wide range of online threats. It is easy to use, highly effective, and includes a range of powerful tools to help you keep your network running smoothly and securely.

About this Giveaway

For this giveaway, we have 300 Emsisoft Antimalware Home 1-year licenses, 300 Emsisoft Business Security 1-year/5-seat licenses, and 300 Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR 1-year/5-seat licenses. We are giving these keys in 3 rounds. In this first round, we will draw 300 winners and they can choose a license for any of the three Emsisoft products (Emsisoft Antimalware Home, Emsisoft Business Security, or Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR). If there are fewer than 300 entries, everyone who entered the giveaway will win a license key.

To enter our giveaway:

1. Answer the poll question correctly.
  2. Like or follow MalwareTips and Emsisoft on Facebook or Twitter.
  3. (Optional but really Helpful!) Share the link to the giveaway on Facebook or Twitter - Don't miss your chance to win a free license key for Emsisoft Antimalware Home, Emsisoft Business Security, or Emsisoft Enterprise Security! Enter the @Emsisoft Christmas Giveaway at @MalwareTipscom now: https://malwaretips.com/competitions/emsisoft-christmas-giveaway-round-1.6/

Giveaway rules:
  • Our forum policy has always been one account per person, anyone detected by our giveaway system entering using multiple accounts will be automatically disqualified.​
  • Members that are using programs that hide the real IP address are asked to temporarily turn it off when entering this giveaway. If we detect that a member has entered this giveaway from a VPN service the post will be removed, and the member banned from our future giveaways.​
  • These license keys are for personal use only. By entering this giveaway, you agree not to trade, give away, or resell your product key.​

We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to the @Emsisoft team for providing these free license keys. We know that our readers and members will greatly benefit from this giveaway, and we are grateful for the opportunity to offer it to them.

Thank you, and happy surfing!

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello everyone,
This is the first round of the @Emsisoft giveaway. Our system will automatically draw 300 winners and they can choose a license for Emsisoft Antimalware Home, Emsisoft Business Security, or Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR. If there are fewer than 300 entries, everyone who entered the giveaway will win a license key.

The total value of this giveaway is $36,000. We are excited to be able to offer such a significant prize to our community, and we thank @Emsisoft for their support in making this possible.

Also, you can comment/ask below any Emsisoft related question, and would be helpful to let me know which license are you planning to request: Emsisoft Antimalware Home, Emsisoft Business Security, or Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR?

OF: This is the first giveaway that runs on the new giveaway platform so if you have any issues joining a giveaway, let me know!

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Kinda sucks if you don't use Facebook or Twitter.
Hey @Digmor Crusher
You can also help Emsisoft by subscribing to their newsletter instead of sharing/following on Facebook/Twitter (I'll add it now as an option). It really helps the community whenever you share the giveaway. More people joining = more license keys we can ask for future giveaways.

mkoundo

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jul 21, 2017
Good luck @BigWrench! We have 900 license keys, so I'm sure you'll get one! :D
Nice giveaway, thank you! :D :D

Just wanted to check malwarebytes is a typo:
Like or follow MalwareTips and Malwarebytes on Facebook or Twitter

I tried subscribing to the emsisoft newsletter but it doesn't seem to be working. Nothing happens when you click on subscribe.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Where's the Poll question?
When you click the Enter Now button on the giveaway page.
1.jpg

You will see a pop-up with the poll.

2.jpg
I think I subscribed to Emisoft's newsletter some time ago. When I tried to subscribe to the newsletter again, nothing happened either. So I guess I have no chance of winning a new license. :(
If you're already subscribed then it's a valid entry. Click the "Enter Now" button on the giveaway page and add your entry.

I have been using eset for about 5 years. I have moved to Emisoft's now. My account is not able to participate in this program.
You just need 1 post. You should be able to enter after you've posted here.

I have one question. If license is won, can it be added to current license?
I'll ask the Emsisoft team about this.
Just wanted to check malwarebytes is a typo:
Fixed. Thanks!

Oldie1950

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2022
"Also, you can comment ask below any Emsisoft related question, and would be helpful to let me know which license are you planning to request: Emsisoft Antimalware Home, Emsisoft Business Security, or Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR
Hello, If I win a license, I would like an Emsisoft Business Security license to extend my existing license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.