MalwareTips Giveaway Emsisoft Christmas Giveaway [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
Dec 10, 2022
Event end
Jan 10, 2023
Prize
300 Emsisoft Antimalware Home 1-year licenses, 300 Emsisoft Business Security 1-year/5-seat licenses, and 300 Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR 1-year/5-seat licenses.
Number of licenses
Terms and Conditions
  1. - Our forum policy has always been one account per person, anyone detected by our giveaway system of entering using multiple accounts will be automatically disqualified
Giveaway Page

This thread can be used to ask questions and disscus about this product or the giveaway.
To enter this giveaway, click the below "Join Giveaway" button and then click on the "Enter Now" button.

Join Giveaway

ppzcorea

Jul 26, 2022
a problem occurred

Attachments

• Cap 2022-12-13 10-59-26-433.jpg
    Cap 2022-12-13 10-59-26-433.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: LowcyGier

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
Hello everyone,
This is the first round of the @Emsisoft giveaway. Our system will automatically draw 300 winners and they can choose a license for Emsisoft Antimalware Home, Emsisoft Business Security, or Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR. If there are fewer than 300 entries, everyone who entered the giveaway will win a license key.

The total value of this giveaway is $36,000. We are excited to be able to offer such a significant prize to our community, and we thank @Emsisoft for their support in making this possible.

Also, you can comment/ask below any Emsisoft related question, and would be helpful to let me know which license are you planning to request: Emsisoft Antimalware Home, Emsisoft Business Security, or Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR?

OF: This is the first giveaway that runs on the new giveaway platform so if you have any issues joining a giveaway, let me know!
Entered. Thanks @Emsisoft & MalwareTips 🙏

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
Thanks a lot! Emsisoft for the Giveaway! I remember the Online Armor that was discontinued, when I used it years ago, what an amazing program, I will never forget it, it caught everything, even the thought. Thank you so much! @Jack I just couldn't subscribe to the newsletter because I couldn't find it, it worked out but I don't know if I'm participating, I don't have facebook and twitter anyway thanks! ;)

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Thanks a lot! Emsisoft for the Giveaway! I remember the Online Armor that was discontinued, when I used it years ago, what an amazing program, I will never forget it, it caught everything, even the thought. Thank you so much! @Jack I just couldn't subscribe to the newsletter because I couldn't find it, it worked out but I don't know if I'm participating, I don't have facebook and twitter anyway thanks! ;)
I've now added details on how to do it. It is hidden down the page. :p

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
I've now added details on how to do it. It is hidden down the page. :p

With me it did not work, I used the browser brave, firefox,vivaldi and chrome and opened in the visitor tab, even so it did not work, when you click the subscribe button and nothing happens, I checked my email if it had any notification from Emsisoft so far nothing.:confused:

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
With me it did not work, I used the browser brave, firefox,vivaldi and chrome and opened in the visitor tab, even so it did not work, when you click the subscribe button and nothing happens, I checked my email if it had any notification from Emsisoft so far nothing:confused:
Same here. I finally got it to accept "Subscribe", but nothing yet from Emsi. Try disabling adblocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.