MalwareTips Giveaway Emsisoft Christmas Giveaway [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
Dec 10, 2022
Event end
Jan 10, 2023
Prize
300 Emsisoft Antimalware Home 1-year licenses, 300 Emsisoft Business Security 1-year/5-seat licenses, and 300 Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR 1-year/5-seat licenses.
Number of licenses
Terms and Conditions
  1. - Our forum policy has always been one account per person, anyone detected by our giveaway system of entering using multiple accounts will be automatically disqualified
Giveaway Page

This thread can be used to ask questions and disscus about this product or the giveaway.
To enter this giveaway, click the below "Join Giveaway" button and then click on the "Enter Now" button.

Join Giveaway

jdelv

Verified
Jan 30, 2020
It says just LIKE/FOLLOW MalwareTips and Emsisoft on Facebook and Twitter, does that mean I am entered? Because it also says

"Sorry, but you are not eligible to enter this giveaway. You have not met the entry criteria for this giveaway. To enter the giveaway, the following criteria must also be met:
  • User has posted at least 1 message"

Reactions: LowcyGier

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
It says just LIKE/FOLLOW MalwareTips and Emsisoft on Facebook and Twitter, does that mean I am entered? Because it also says

"Sorry, but you are not eligible to enter this giveaway. You have not met the entry criteria for this giveaway. To enter the giveaway, the following criteria must also be met:
  • User has posted at least 1 message"
Make a one more message then.

TheErzengel

Level 2
Verified
Dec 21, 2012
Thanks for giveaway.

Emsisoft Is my favorite AV

I follow emsisoft and MalwareTips in Twitter

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221224_113019_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20221224_113019_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
Maybe I missed it, but since this is titled as a Christmas giveaway I'm anxiously awaiting notification of the winners. I entered early on but haven't received anything after the confirmation.
Thanks for the opportunity to win an Emsisoft license!

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
Maybe I missed it, but since this is titled as a Christmas giveaway I'm anxiously awaiting notification of the winners. I entered early on but haven't received anything after the confirmation.
Thanks for the opportunity to win an Emsisoft license!
Sorry for the above post, I just saw this: "The winners will be announced here after the closing date on Tuesday January 10, 2023."
Good luck to all entrants, and Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.