MalwareTips Giveaway Emsisoft Christmas Giveaway [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event start
Dec 10, 2022
Event end
Jan 10, 2023
Prize
300 Emsisoft Antimalware Home 1-year licenses, 300 Emsisoft Business Security 1-year/5-seat licenses, and 300 Emsisoft Enterprise Security + EDR 1-year/5-seat licenses.
Number of licenses
Terms and Conditions
  1. - Our forum policy has always been one account per person, anyone detected by our giveaway system of entering using multiple accounts will be automatically disqualified
Giveaway Page

This thread can be used to ask questions and disscus about this product or the giveaway.
To enter this giveaway, click the below "Join Giveaway" button and then click on the "Enter Now" button.

Join Giveaway

Brownie2019

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2019
This is a great software .I used it for years. I hope I win a license for it. Thanks for this giveaway.
I have no facebook or twitter account. Subscribing the newsletter is not possible,because there are
emsisoft023-01-06_13h23_37.jpg
always database trouble.

Last edited:

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
This is a great software .I used it for years. I hope I win a license for it. Thanks for this giveaway.
I have no facebook or twitter account. Subscribing the newsletter is not possible,because there areView attachment 271866 always database trouble.
@Jack shared this url Emsisoft - Press last year with me and it worked for me. If you are using adblocker, I strongly urge you to temporarily disable it or open your browser as a visitor. I just tested it and it worked for me. Good luck! (y)
1673054277258.png
1673054243055.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.