Emsisoft Emergency Kit Portable

ozone

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2017
Good news for everyone who loves portable apps.

It's officially packaged by the publisher.

Emsisoft Emergency Kit Portable 2017.12.0.8334 has been released. Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a powerful virus and malware scanner and remover with an easy to use GUI. It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so it can easily integrate with the PortableApps.com Platform. Emsisoft Emergency Kit Portable is freeware for personal and educational use.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017

Removed from my recommend apps, since it is no longer portable. The list keeps getting thinner each year. :cautious:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

Removed from my recommend apps, since it is no longer portable. The list keeps getting thinner each year. :cautious:

The time may come when only minorities seek third-party security software. I feel that this trend has become stronger since MS began to deal with defenders in earnest....:unsure:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.