Not open for further replies.

Paul.R

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Hi!

I want to know what is your opinion about these products.

In my opinion (EIS 8):
Pro:
- light on system
- very good detection
- very good remove of viruses
- good HIPS
- good firewall
- price
- good support
- Banking Mode (OA)
Cons:
- to many questions for some users
- no Bitdefender Photon

-------------------------

About BIS 2014:
- very good detection
- light on system
- very good remove of viruses
- good firewall
- autopilot (for some users it's a good feature)
- safepay
- Bitdefender Photon
Cons:
- price
- bad support

Have a nice day!

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Layering of security software for protection online banking(SafePay)+ Hitman Pro Alert + Hitman Pro + SpyShelter = protection.

Not sure how much Emsisoft Internet Security has improve on cleaning of malware, but they where weak at cleaning of malware in the pass. Where BitDefender has always been good at cleaning malware.

But according to "Britec09", Malwarebtyes Anti-Malware still keeping with detection & removal of malware. For me it truly about removal of malware, because nothing is 100%. So,with that said, I will have to with BitDefender, because of their cleaning ability, period!

cutting_edgetech

Level 3
Verified
Feb 14, 2013
I like Emsisoft internet Security because it has 2 engines, and most of all it has Online Armor which I have been using for years. Not to say Bitdefender is weak in any way! I remember using Bitdefender back in the day. If I remember correctly I used Bitdefender from V5 until V9. It got a little buggy in V9, and it got a little heavy after that. I have not used Bitdefender in 4 years except for installing it once to find out it was a little heavy on resources. I hear last year resource usage has been improved. When I get my test machines back I may give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.